No subject

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Oct 4 04:41:31 MDT 2007

Jon Page wrote:
>> ...fifteen years in, including ten in University work. All I ask is a
>> collegial environment in which to discuss ideas and solutions
>
> Ah yes, going back to the inception of the list/forum which was a
> College And
> University Technician exchange. (CAUT)

> Watch out for Conrad, he'll try to sell you a flamesuit.

But, of course! 2008 models now available. Effectiveness ratings from
Bic flick to Krakatoa.  ;-}

Scott,

I hope you had fun watching the thread which ensued after your last
post. Some of us _do_ take up and run with things from time to time...

BTW, what WAS that question?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel