Jack spring punchings

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 18:46:10 MDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com>
To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 2:32 pm
Subject: Jack spring punchings

Wife? Wife? I don't got one of those! But anyway, I didn't say anything about my sordid affairs being *sexual* affairs! I didn't know the Wilt the Stilt reference, so checked it, and I can categorically assure you that I have not had sex with 20,000 women....?
?
Descending to the more prosaic but safer..... What are the benefits of gluing jack springs to the wippens? I'm sorry, should I search the archives??
?
Best regards?
?
David.?
?

I always put a drop of glue on the?jack spring when inserting a new one, for no other reason than to hold it in place.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of
The Business of Piano Tuning
available from Potter Press
www.pianotuning.com

"David.?
?
Does your wife know about these sordid affairs. But at least, was there any quality...., or are you trying to keep with Wilt the Stilt??
?
Wim" ?