Conover 66 Grand

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Fri Oct 5 10:14:16 MDT 2007

I'm not sure about the model 66 but the model 88 is an outstanding piano.  The 88 is a virtual clone of the Mason & Hamlin AA.  Side by side they are nearly an exact copy.  Makes you wonder who copied who.  If the 66 is anything like the 88 then it might be worth it.  On the other hand it might be a modest introductory model to be avoided.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  I have a client who is considering having her Conover 66 grand rebuilt.  I remember some discussion about this piano on the list and that some of you thought very highly of this piano.  Anybody got a good idea of what it might be worth if rebuilt properly?

  Rick Bazemore, RPT
  Social Circle, GA
  www.pianosintune.com