Wegman tuning

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 5 20:04:03 MDT 2007

    Hi Richard:
    I have tuned a great number of Wegmans (did one yesterday) and I've found it allows much more control to tuned slightly sharp and then let the string down to the proper pitch.  The system works well, but is very sensitive to the slightest movement, it may take a little practice.  It also helps to keep your hammer straight up from the pins when tuning.
    Mike Kurta, RPT
    Auburn, NY (Home of the Wegman piano)