Broken Plate

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Fri Oct 5 20:18:50 MDT 2007

"Thanks to all for your quick replies. I'll sleep better tonight. I'm glad to know that this beast has a fancy name. Strataphonic String Panel. Steel and fiber board. What were they smoking? I mean thinking. Anyway, thanks again. I think I found a great name for a '60's garage band. " THE STRATAPHONICS "

Blessings to all,
Robert Payne"

"The Strataphonics".  Sounds cool.  And from one who is regularly flown over by "Stratofortresses", just as dangerous.  At least the B-52's are on my side...

John "in the shadow of Barksdale AFB, God Bless them" Delmore