Broken Plate

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 6 13:57:27 MDT 2007

If I understand you correctly, this arrangement would allow the soundboard
to actually go under the pinblock?

If so, I still don't see why backposts would prevent that anyway (in a
traditional plated piano). I think it is the pinblock that would be in the
way of extending the soundboard way up there.

Or not.

I'm probably just missing something.

Terry Farrell