Steinway Player Value

MarinoPiano at aol.com MarinoPiano at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 14:02:13 MDT 2007

Years ago I looked at a Steinway M in an aparment on Central Park West in
NYC.  I was quite taken aback to see that this Louis had and Ampico B drawer and
a modified DuoArt player mechanism.  They used what are commonly called FAN
accordions.  Case was standard case.  Not elongated to make room for the
spoolbox etc. because of the drawer.  Seriel number put it at 1936.  Needed
restoration. Dont know what happened to it.  Thats my 2.5 cents!

ArthurMarino