Puzzler

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 05:41:54 MDT 2007

PuzzlerThat was my first thought also Jon - pinblock separating from frame. That certainly would do it. I've seen it many times.

I didn't think of the split action rail, as I've only run into that once so far. But indeed, that could do it also.

And then the side coming unglued is another possibility.

Let us know which of the three it is. Otherwise we'll forever all be puzzled!

Terry Farrell