Ivory repair & AcryliKey II

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 08:15:13 MDT 2007

How well the patch blends will depend mostly on how thinly the patch is
feathered out toward the edges so that the AKII's natural translucency
allows some of the color of the original material to show through.  I
haven't had the same success with patches of this type in terms of making
them invisible as compared with the way front lip chips can be hidden.
Still, it will look better than it does now.

The stuff I have is also slightly off white and I haven't noticed any change
with age.  The material does lighten slightly when you sand it.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com