Walter 175 hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 21:39:56 MDT 2007

In this case I believe the pianos started out with Abel hammers since that's
what they were using on the 190.  After they decided it was too hard a
hammer they went to Ronsen with maple moldings and tried both the Wurzen and
Bacon when I was out there in Indiana at the factory with Del.  They ended
up settling on the Wurzen and as far as I know they all had maple moldings.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com