Piano Service Vehicle

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Oct 9 01:34:28 MDT 2007

I have the opposite experience here on my scooter.  Course I dont get
all duded up in protective leather as I use the scooter to avoid in town
traffic and dont get on the highways with it.  People react quite
positively.... environmentally friendly and all that dont you know.
There are a few high class situations I avoid taking the scooter too
however.  Some folks just dont validate you in their minds unless you
drive up in a Morgan.

Cheers
RicB

    I rode me Moto Guzzi on one tuning call, and got the distinct impression
    they guy was NOT amused. He never called back.   I've done enough good
    tuning work to be fairly sure I didn't screw up the tuning, but he
    looked in
    a manner which I considered strained and strange when I pulled up on
    a cycle
    and leather jacket.....   I've never used the cycle again on a call.
    les bartlett