Piano Service Vehicle

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Mon Oct 8 23:41:57 MDT 2007

Terry,
Yes, I was just on a out of town call today to do a survey on a 1930ish Wm Knabe. I'm in Las Vegas and the appointment was in Kingman AZ (100+ miles). The Harley Road King has hard case saddle bags and my Genck soft case fits perfectly in one side and in the other some specialty tools, wet supplies, bottled water and room for the leathers when the day time temperature arrives. About 50 MPG. I only use it on the long trips unless I need the truck to haul bigger components. It saves me a lot on gas and spares the extra miles on my pickup. When I schedule the clients I'll tell them I'll be riding on the bike so I can travel more efficiently. I've had no complainers. I do calls in Utah, Lake Havasu/Bullhead City, Phoenix, Kingman (AZ) mostly for tuning on instruments with players mechanisms and In all cases the people are happy I arrive whatever the mode of transportation.

David C.