Steinway M for sale

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 11 05:09:45 MDT 2007

List
I have a customer selling a Steinway Model M Serial # 293486 . The piano needs a good restoration but the soundboard is in extremely fine condition. No cracks in both soundboard and bridges, with  plenty of crown throughout. The piano is located in Vero Beach, Florida and is being wholesaled soon. If you are interested, please contact me privately at:   tompiano at bellsouth.net    or my cell phone:  772 260 7110.
The piano has been rebuilt sometime ago but the salt has taken a toll on the parts. Plan on installing a new pinblock, strings, action, and refinishing. Other than that, it should be fine representation of the good years of Steinway.
Tom Servinsky