Restring and/or Rescale? 30 YO Yamaha C3

Paul Chick tune4u at fmwildblue.com
Fri Oct 12 06:37:51 MDT 2007

Mike:

The replies to your e-mail seem to confirm what you already know.it's time
to rebuild the piano.  I'm often met with a surprised and confused customer
when I tell them there piano is worn out and needs to be rebuilt.  Some how
the public thinks pianos should last beyond anything else mechanical that
they use/own.  I'd say 30 years of the indicated use and no rebuilding of
this poor Yamaha is quite remarkable!  It's time to redo.

Paul C

  _____