Interesting Lid

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Oct 12 08:21:29 MDT 2007

Interesting indeed!  I saw one of these at a St. Paul Chamber Orchestra
concert a few months ago. I considered posting a query about it here but
thought probably I just didn't know about it 'cuz I'm such an ignorant
greenie when it comes to piano things (but a reasonably astute greenie when
it comes to the environment.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN