Tool box cleanout technical

Greg Graham grahampianos at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 22:05:09 MDT 2007

List,

We are thinking about doing a "Piano Technician's
Toolbox Cleanout" as a technical session for our local
PTG chapter.  I am the program chairman and would like
to make the session a success, but I have not
participated in such and event myself.  I'm looking
for suggestions from the larger community.

If you participated in a "toolbox cleanout":
- What did you do?
- What were your favorite and least favorite aspects
of the session?
- Was it time well spent?
- Did it include a tool swap or auction?
- Should we have a tool and supply check list ready
before the session, or develop one during the session?
 (Such a list would be a good thing to post on this
list!)

Thank you for your contributions,

Greg Graham, RPT