Felt quality

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Oct 16 12:53:59 MDT 2007

David... first to your topical point.

Yes, I hear the lacquer... and that has been a statement made by many
many highly resepected techs for many years.  We are allowed to disagree
without that needing to cause any friction between those who find
themselves in disagreement.

Then, shortly to the other stuff we seem to always get into. I simply
quote two short paragraphs below and let them speak for themselves
without more comment then to point out that the first of the two
contains yet another one of these <<broadsides>> that you seem to wish
to avoid being accused of.

I suggest we drop this... in any case I'm going to.

Er... Cheers
RicB

    Please don't play this game of innocence, your pulling out a
    meaningless and
    inappropriate reference to the Charles Walter situation was a feeble
    attempt
    to point out a contradiction from me in a crude pass at
    one-up-man-ship.

    Of course, you are welcome to comment on my postings as well as
    disagree.  I
    presume I am afforded the same opportunity without those
    disagreements being
    referred to as "potent broadsides".