Protek Seizure

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 16:33:32 MDT 2007

At 18:12 -0400 16/10/07, Farrell wrote:

>Oh geezzzz, I'm really having a tough time communicating here........  ;-)
>
>You see, my friend's endeavour with Protek was NOT a success, so he
>can't yet settle back with an alcohol/H2O self-treatment. But rather
>he needs to attend to these action centers.

Terry, I think that in the time your friend has spent communicating
his difficulties to you added to the time you yourself have kindly
donated to have his questions remotely answered, added again to the
time wasted by your friend applying Protek to centres that were
obviously too stiff for the treatment to start with, your friend, or
even you yourself (perish the thought!) might have fully recentred a
good 22 flanges with bright shiny new pins running in nicely broached
bushing cloth.

JD