Protek Seizure

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 23:27:42 MDT 2007

Jeez Terry...What's up with this response?  I  can't see your facial
expressions or detect pseudo cynical tone in your  voice but it sounds like your
ticked of for proposing the  suggestion or you had a bad day.
  Dale

Oh, gee whizz, thanks for your input Dale. You're probably  thinking that
this is a piano of some sort. No, no, no. Terribly sorry, this  is a little crap
70s (or so) console crap piano impersonator. I don't mean to  disturb the
thoughts of a forward thinking man.......  ;-)

Terry Farrell