Grotrian # 20985

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Oct 18 14:50:47 MDT 2007

Hi folks

Started the action work on this thing today.  Had to laugh a bit as I
was screwing out 80 of those long 12 grams or so APSCO leads that
someone had installed just forward of the capstans. Somebody really
wanted a light touch on this thing.  Very light front leading in the
keys.  Three 10 gram weights at the most in the bass and centered around
a point about 10 cm from the key front.  Light hammers as well.  I'll
post some numbers in the next couple days.

Cheers
RicB