Harpsichord work

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 20:24:04 MDT 2007

At 05:43 PM 10/18/2007, Rick Brekne wrote:
>I'm curious.
>
>How many of you who dabble a bit in Harpsichord / Cembalo work do
>any voicing or regulation work  on them ?
>
>RicB

Dabble? I started my career in keyboard technology by building a
harpsichord from a kit. One thing lead to another, and here I am 28
years later... Over the years I have strung, requilled, regulated and
course voiced harpsichords. I don't do much of it any more privately,
but it is always fun... We have two of them at San Francisco State U.
where I work half-time and they do require lots of attention...

Israel Stein