How to remove PVA glued hammers.

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 21:26:36 MDT 2007

If you guys want to sit around while heat warms the glue be my guest.
I have better things to do. Read the post again, I'm not rotating the hammer
on the shank as in burning-in. The hammers have to be rehung at 90 degrees
to the shank because they are pitched back a few degrees causing them
to understrike.

I want to remove the hammers from the shanks in the most expedient manner.
I'll need to use a tapered reamer to enlarge the hole so as to alter
the bore angle
and reattach with Bolduc glue.
--

Regards,