Wurlitzer Whippen Wanted

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Thu Oct 18 20:41:04 MDT 2007

Friends,
This subject was gone over in 2004 (according to the Archives). I'm in need of a whippen (wippen) to replace one that is missing on a 1946 five footer. Does anybody have one of these little oddities laying around the shop...... if so please let me know. It's a project that I'm doing for a client that has a lot of sentimental value in the old Wurly. Not a piano I would normally dive into but the instrument being passed on to the granddaughter. It is of great importance so I took it into my shop for refurbishing.

David Chadwick
Las Vegas, NV
chadwick61 at cox.net