Wurlitzer Whippen Wanted

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Fri Oct 19 08:36:29 MDT 2007

Jack,
Thanks for your help here. I have worked on several Brambach's in the past and never noticed this style of whippen, although, I never really wanted to delve into their inner workings as most of these piano's that I saw were in such poor condition that removing the action might've caused more problems than I wanted to tangle with.

If you do have a reasonable match please let me know and I'll cover the cost of part, storage and shipping. Thanks

David C.