music desk

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Oct 20 22:21:13 MDT 2007

Terry,

            Interesting. It's good that Schaff specializes in tools that
don't work and is not responsible for supplying correct nomenclature to the
trade! <G>

            The Wurlitzer piano service manual-I'm surprised I still have
one - refers to the case parts in question the music desk and in your case
the missing part as the music panel.

            Anyway we're all on the same page now

            What are the dimensions? I have a friend with a piano warehouse
who has a bunch of racks collected from dumpers

            It may take some finish tinting and new holes through the desk
to mount but maybe I can find one that's close.

            Best wishes

            Tom Driscoll

  _____