buying a piano on the internet

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Oct 22 20:53:09 MDT 2007

> I'm wondering if the appraiser was an RPT.

I can't imagine that being an RPT could possibly matter in
this "vector". But if I was selling backfill as topsoil, or
road kill as pretenderized range cuisine, (insert personal
parallel here), I'd hire this copy writer in a minute. There's
a certain creepy majesty in being able to plausibly present
something you'd realistically be horrified at scraping off
your foot as an investment opportunity.

Always an awed fan of high level talent and capability even
when I think the world would be a brighter place without this
particular manifestation.

Ron N