Hammer bore distance update

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Oct 23 20:34:45 MDT 2007

<snip>... The old hammers with shanks were sent as samples ...</snip>
Why not send them back and ask for a set that's done correctly? The way I
read it, someone screwed up. Generally when a reputable provider screws up,
they redo it, correctly, and eat the cost. (Then again, there is a large
supply house known to all of us but which shall herein remain nameless that
made an error on my order and insisted on talking me thru their workaround,
rather than send me the correct tool that I ordered. I have not made any
further purchases from that supplier. I was even willing to return the
incorrect tool, particularly since I already had two of 'em.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN