customers is funny

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 19:54:23 MDT 2007

I finish a regulation job and my customer leaves instructions to pick up my
check from his wife who works at a particular restaurant in the center of a
small town here in Mass.

I head down there and find several lunch counters but none with the name
I've been given.

I finally find the place and the wife through trial and error and she tells
me the restaurant changed names five years earlier.

            She shakes her head and referring to her husband say's

 "Musicians"

Tom Driscoll

  _____