Strange Hearing Test?

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed Oct 24 20:48:40 MDT 2007

Hi Diane --

I listened to the entire test and found every note to be consistently four
seconds long and of reasonably acceptable quality from note to note.
However, I would like to suggest that the notes being played are midi notes,
not real piano notes. Therefore, the quality of the reproduction of the
notes in this test are only going to be as accurate as the quality of the
sound/midi card plugged into the computer on which you take the test. This
test is an interesting toy, but as a home test it's way too dependent on the
hardware you have in your computer to provide usable results.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Los Angeles