customers is funny

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 25 05:31:37 MDT 2007

Well, tech is funny, too.

I live at the second number 5 on my street.

Sort of.

The street starts out as say, Oak St.  Half way down it changes to Oak St. West and the numbers start over.  It is a dead end (cul-de-sac). So when giving directions it becomes:  From Main St, turn left on Oak St..  We are the second number 5.  Go past the first number 5. It's a white house.  Ours is dark brown.

Everyone stops at the first number 5.

Debbie