customers is funny

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 25 08:34:17 MDT 2007

    You should live in New York, in our town of Auburn, the same street will change names three times within 2 miles!  Towns are not communities, but townships.  We also have cities, villages and hamlets.  The worst is when  street signs are missing, or turned by vandals.  Next to the worst is homes without numbers!  How do they expect emergency personnel to find them?  There 'oughtta be a law......
    Mike Kurta