Hot Hide Glue Problem

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Oct 25 19:43:25 MDT 2007

Ambient temp in the room when I started tuning the piano was 68F. By the
time I discovered my glue was gummy, between the steam coming from my ears
and the steam from my "glue pot", well, it was pretty warm and humid...
probably both in the 90 range <g>. But seriously, 68-70F and about 45%
humidity. Ideal,right?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN