3 layer overstrung piano

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Thu Oct 25 20:30:59 MDT 2007

Ibach did the same thing, is some grands as well as some uprights.  I
recall seeing one triple overstrung over-damper upright.  Trying to
maximize string length, no doubt.  Perhaps the the results were less
spectacular than the effort to get there...
Wow, more than 50 wound strings on the Neumeyer!!

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com