=?ISO-8859-1?Q?RE:_Who'd_like_some_brass_butt_plates_that_really_fit_?_(_Subscriberssought, _please._)?=

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 26 09:57:33 MDT 2007

I agree the supply house butt plates have a tendency to turn.   I just wedge a small blade on the right side and stop the rotation and it works in a fashion.   If these "new" butt plates really make a difference, I'd be in for a couple bags...I did my last set a year ago...normal prices or new and improved prices?...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044