Appraisal Value

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 16:09:08 MDT 2007

I'm looking for a reality check on the retail value of a 1983 Baldwin spinet - midwest USA prices.

It is a tall one (for a spinet) with the Baldwin full-blow action. Case is good to very good, and mechanically the piano is in very good condition - I would estimate that it has average to light wear for a piano its age. The regulation is good.

I'm guessing that a dealer would ask about $2k for such a beast. Yes?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com