Hot Hide Glue Problem

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 17:24:50 MDT 2007

Not that I know of, but Titebond does sell a slower cure glue.  It's not as
thick as the trim glue but if you dig a well in the end grain of scrap block
of wood and use that for your glue reservoir, it will suck some of the
moisture out of it and thicken it up a bit.  Whether you will lose the slow
cure properties that way, I don't know.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com