Hot Hide Glue Problem

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Sat Oct 27 01:23:56 MDT 2007

I was taught to remove hot glue by just adding a few drops of white vinegar (or acetic acid). It makes it fragile, and you just break it very easily without needing to heat anything. Then, you let they acid evaporate, and it's ready for gluing again.

According to my source, it's the way ebenists do it.

Philippe Errembault