jiffy leads

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Oct 27 15:41:56 MDT 2007

What's your perception of the family finances vis-a-vis the talent of the
daughter??  Would it be appropriate to suggest they purchase a grand piano?
Depending on the quality of the console she currently practices on, even a
used baby grand may be a big step in the right direction.... It's kind of a
tough call... they might live in a glorious house and be really pinching to
put potatoes on the table and get the kid to lessons, but if you finesse it
well it needn't sting if it's out of the question for them.

Just a suggestion...

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN