problem reading posts from this list - THANK YOU!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Oct 30 03:50:52 MST 2007

David Love wrote:
> These slow news days can be tough.  To quote our fearless leader,” A
> mind is a wasted and terrible thing”.

At this point in my life, one of my guiding thoughts is:
"A waist is a terrible thing to mind."

Thank you all involved in this "discussion" for it's timing and
intensity!  My birthday is approaching and the recent uptick in
Flamesuit sales is making me think that I can finally bid on that eBay
Bosie (obligatory piano content) to put on the sailboat that I can now
also bid upon. ;-}

My Flamesuit Emporium empire was built upon the realization that there
are people who are genetically predisposed to take offense where none is
offered.  Eventually they realize that they have taken something they
didn't really want and attempt to return it... with interest.  This is
the beginning of compound interest, and the need for flamesuits.  It
really should have stayed in the compound, however.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - rest of .sig file deleted for sake of bandwidth