What to do with....

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:04:58 MST 2007

Brian, No... the old system will not work with the smart heather bar. It could work with a humidifier but  the smart bar needs the new humidistat to work as it should.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC

 Do you mean that I could use them as a part of a complete Piano Saver> System, if I get the Humidity tank and smart bar?>> Brian P. Doepke, (dep-kee)> R.P.T. (Registered Piano Technician)