question for the tuning masters

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 04:42:48 MST 2007

Terry,It's called microtonal music. Yes, 97 notes in an octave may seem
extreme but I thought you enjoyed a Neil Young feedback solo  as much as I
do! Try some Harry Partch, Javanese gamelan music, LaMonte Young (whose "The
Well Tuned Piano" sounds nothing like Bach!), and many many others.
Patrick Draine