Duluth tool bags--20% off

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 09:03:28 MST 2007

...and if someone DOES decide to run with Wayne's idea of a
technician's case based on carry-on luggage, the platform to use would
be the one made by Briggs and Riley.  Although expensive, they are very
well-made and carry a lifetime guarantee (they actually will fix or
replace, no matter why the damage).  Zippers and wheels are the items
most likely to fail on carry-on suitcases, so after our 16 year old
went through several inferior cases, we finally solved the problem once
and for all with the Briggs and Riley.

FWIW,

Alan Eder