Duluth tool bags

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 31 15:53:46 MST 2007

        Hey Guys:
    I hate to be the wet blanket here, but I ordered the Jailhouse bag, used it for a week and sent it back.  I guess I missed the convenience of my old Genck case where I could open the lid and everything was looking at me.  The Duluth bag is very well made, but I had a hard time remembering where I put stuff, and had to keep turning the bag around to get to the other side to find the item I wanted.  Couldn't easily put long items inside, and yes lots of small tools are laying atop one another in the Genck, but I know where they are.  Sorry, but I'll keep my old hard case even though its two pounds heavier.
    Mike Kurta