Duluth tool bags

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 20:22:59 MST 2007

I also ordered one of the bigger ones awhile back and found that it was just
too heavy with everything loaded up to carry everywhere.  I went back to my
old Genck case for normal appointments and used the Duluth bag to hold all
my repair materials including stringing stuff.  It generally sits in the car
but it holds pretty much anything I might need.  That way, I'm not lugging
everything inside for what often amounts to a simple
tuning/voicing/regulation type stuff.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com