No- shows..... again

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Aug 1 07:03:16 MDT 2008

Tom,  How many times do you let them stand you up?  I'll give them one
shot.  If they miss the second appointment, then it's the fool me once,
fool me twice saying.  I have never given somebody a third chance.  It's
not worth the risk.

Matthew, if the lady sells the piano after you work on it, then you won't
need her on the data base at all.  Find out who bought it and continue
tuning and servicing the piano over at it's new home. The new buyer will
likely stay with you because you "know" the piano.  If you don't get the
job with the selling lady, why would you want her name in your database?

PW

"Tom Servinsky" <tompiano at bellsouth.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
08/01/2008 07:51 AM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: No- shows..... again

I have to categories of clients in my database: active and inactive. Those
I see on a regular basis  get put on the active list, those who stand me
up on repeated occasions get put in the inactive list. Who knows if down
the road  an inactive client has a rude of an awakening and becomes a good
customer. Keep your options open. It's all about establishing and
maintaining a good clientele which can be trained to abide by your rules
of doing business.
Tom Servinsky