was No- shows - database

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:36:35 MDT 2008

Mathew
Tom has a great category of 'inactive'.  As you give the estimate try
to suggest several
options for the repair.    Definitely ask your customer to pass on your
name for service
to the piano after it is moved.

It will need tuning !  Additionally the estimate can show what is
possible with a quick
fix, and the buying party what you can do to put the piano into good
repair.

I charge by the hour, as it is possible for the consulting to go on for
a very long time.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI