Plate Lettering

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 17:07:02 MDT 2008

In a message dated 8/1/08 4:26:45 PM, gravagnegang at att.net writes:

> Also, any advice on letter/number transfers (from stationery stores, etc.)
> would be appreciated. Last time I tried this on a newly lacquered plate the
> transfers didn’t really “take”.

Nick I have found that spraying a coat of clear over the guilding helps the
transfer letters to adhere with no problem....also it protects the guilding if
you need to take off any mistakes you might make...not that "I" ever have had
to do such!! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in
your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.