Decapping bridges with a router

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 21:02:55 MDT 2008

A couple of years ago I saw (or dreamt) a router adaptation to take the
bridge cap off.  It consisted of a couple of elevated skids attached to the
router base that straddled the bridge so that you could basically run a
router down the length of the bridge and take the bridge top down--very
fast, very smooth.  Does anyone use that system and can send me a picture of
the skids and how they attached them?  I have some ideas myself but
shortcuts are always welcome.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com