No- shows..... again + digressions

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 07:21:09 MDT 2008

On the flip side of that coin, I have two customers here in Houston who
each have a Baldwin
SD 10's. Just normal, average (but nicely kept) houses. One is a very
accomplished performer and the other is just an older guy taking lessons at
U of H in their Prepatory/Continuing Studies program but who's nuts about
anything piano! Very good customers. Wish I had more like them!

Avery Todd