Decapping bridges with a router

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 00:11:38 MDT 2008

Admittedly, I've not tried to remove a bridge cap as you've described but I
have several in the shop that require that procedure so I think I'll give it
a try.  Varying vintages, a couple of Steinways that are definitely hide
glue and a 1970's Mason Hamlin that I'm not sure what type of glue they
used.  Again, what type of alcohol mixture are you using for this?

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com